TAS MULTICAM BIVI BAG W/ 2 POLES
Make your outdoor adventures more comfortable and enjoyable with the TAS Multicam Bivi Bag. This is crafted from 3 Layer Gammatex waterproof fabric that breathes which will help to alleviate moisture build-up inside of the bivi. This lightweight bag is designed and manufactured by the trusted Australian company Tactical Assault Systems. It comes with two poles for quick set up, has a built-in mozzie bug mesh for extra protection on hot summer nights, and features separate zippers so you can adjust how much ventilation you get.
– Designed & Manufactured by Australian company Tactical Assault Systems
– Heavy Duty Black insect Mesh
– Waterproof, windproof, breathable 3-layer technical Gammatex 202 fabric
– Quality stitching and fittings throughout
– Made from 3-layer Laminate Gammatex
– All inner stitching and inner seams are fully seam sealed for waterproofing
– Side Gussets installed for extra room around the torso & shoulders,
– Numerous tie-down loops sewn in around the shell to stake the Bivy to the ground & also to lift the fabric up off your face,
– Built-in mozzie/bug mesh with separate zipper
– Main flap secured with 2-way duel zipper and features return storm-flap for extra weather protection
– Stuff sack included
– Easy to set up and pack up
– Generous in size and will fit any size sleeping bag, easily accommodating 6′ male with room for boots & rifle.
– Head opens up at both ends allowing airflow in hot climates
Size: 221cm x 90cm (feet area 60cm)
Availability: In stock
1 review for TAS MULTICAM BIVI BAG W/ 2 POLES
There are no reviews yet.