TACTICAL TAILOR FIGHT LIGHT MODULAR OPERATOR PACK
The Tactical Tailor Fight Light line of tactical gear features the same combat tested designs as our regular gear but in a 30% lighter, FR lined package!
The Fight Light gear line is contructed of lighter 500 denier Cordura, compared to the 1000 denier material of our regular gear, with strategic reinforcements and flame resistant lining so that it still holds up to whatever punishment you can dish out.
The Fight Light Modular Operator Pack is the mid level three day pack style entry in our Fight Light packs. Comparable in size to a regular three day pack, but with many more features than you would find in the competition’s packs.
For storage, you will find a large main compartment, and a medium sized front pocket with a zippered accessory pocket. A large hydration pocket fits a 3L hydration bladder and includes covered ports to route a drinking hose.
The outside is covered with modular webbing on the front, sides and bottom for attaching pouches as well as loop fastener for attaching patches and nametapes. Padded back and contoured shoulder straps are lined with Air mesh for comfort. Side compression straps, large drag handle, heavy duty zippers, sternum strap and removable waist belt round out this already impressive pack.
The Modular Operator Pack is the ideal choice for a short stay in the field or just a trip to the airport.
– Large main compartment
– Medium sized front pocket with zippered storage compartment
– Large external access hydration pocket with covered drinking tube ports
– External modular webbing for pouch attachment
– Loop fastener for patches or nametape
– Padded back and contoured shoulder straps with Air mesh lining for moisture control and comfort
– Sternum strap and removable waist belt
– Side compression straps, large drag handle and heavy duty zippers
– Lightweight 500 denier Cordura nylon construction
– Main compartment: 21″ x 12″ x 6.5″
– Front compartment: 12″ x 11″ x 3″
– Total Volume: 2,034 cu. in.
MADE IN THE USA
Out of stock