Green Book/Tan Cover, Tan Book/Tan Cover
RITR TACTICAL FIELD BOOK KIT 4.25 X 7.25
Issued by the army, navy, and marines to protect service members’ notes, field orders, coordinates, training language tips, and maps – a soldier’s rite in the rain book is a vital field instrument.
BARREL COLOR: Flat Black
INK COLOR: Black
CARTRIDGE: Pressurized, performs in temperatures from -30F to 250F,
under water (up to 35 ft)
MATERIAL: CORDURA fabric
FITS: Side bound books up to 4.75″ x 7.5″
STORAGE: 4 internal writing instrument pockets, 1 internal notebook pocket, 1 internal large pocket
FEATURES: Rugged zipper closer
COVER COLOR: Green or Tan
COVER MATERIAL: Field-Flex
BINDING: Perfect bound
PAPER: Green or Tan
SHEET SIZE: 4.25″ x 7.25″
PAGES: 160 pages / 80 sheets
WEIGHT: 32# Rite in the Rain
INK COLOR: Dark Green or Brown
REFERENCE: 16 tactical reference pages
PAGE PATTERN: Universal
– WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Rite in the Rain’s soft cover Field-Flex Notebooks are tough, resilient, and flexible. Our weather-resistant and archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts for a lifetime in storage. Our unique Field-Flex cover material lets mud and water roll right off, protecting your notes in adverse conditions. Field-Flex bends easily and then springs back into shape – they fit comfortably into a cramped field bag and won’t be any worse for wear. If it’s worth writing down, it’s worth protecting on Rite in the Rain Paper – defending of your notes against the elements since 1916.
– CORDURA COVER: Through storms, travel, and daily wear and tear, Rite in the Rain pouches and covers can take a pounding while protecting and organizing your notes. CORDURA Fabric resists moisture and tearing, and reliable YKK zippers zip consistently and easily. Sewn-in pen slots keep your preferred utensil handy, and each cover is designed to snugly fit a corresponding Rite in the Rain product. You can rely on Rite in the Rain covers to keep your notes safe and sound through thick and thin.
– WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 160 pages / 80 sheets per pocket notepad. All-weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
– WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil or an all-weather Rite in the Rain pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper
– ARCHIVAL RECYCLABLE PAPER: Rite in the Rain’s archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage. Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.