Tan Book/Tan Cover
RITR SIDE SPIRAL 4.625 X 7 NOTEBOOK KIT
Something to write with, something to write on, and somewhere to keep it all organized ? rite in the rain kits keep you writing through water, mud, grease, & more.
– CORDURA? COVER: Through storms, travel, and daily wear and tear, Rite in the Rain pouches and covers can take a pounding while protecting and organizing your notes. CORDURA? Fabric resists moisture and tearing, and reliable rugged zippers zip consistently and easily. Sewn-in pen slots keep your preferred utensil handy, and each cover is designed to snugly fit a corresponding Rite in the Rain product. You can rely on Rite in the Rain covers to keep your notes safe and sound through thick and thin.
– WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you’re needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police or military gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
– WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won’t lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact
– WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 64 pages / 32 sheets per pocket notepad. All-weather paper won?t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
– WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil or an all-weather Rite in the Rain pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper