RITR All-Weather Pocket Pen
Rite in the Rain’s pocket-able EDC pen writes no matter what.
It writes when the paper is wet. It writes upside down. It writes down to -34°C. If you forget it in your pocket and it tumbles in the wash, it will write afterwards. It just writes. So if you need a pen that works no matter what, pick up the Rite in the Rain All-Weather Pocket Pen.
– WRITES THROUGH: The permanent ink writes through water, grease, and mud without clumping or smearing. This compact, all weather pokka pen survives splashes, stains, and smudges.
– PRESSURIZED CARTRIDGE: All-Weather cartridge is pressurized, writes in temperatures from -30F to 250F, under water (up to 35 ft), and any angle.
– POKKA PEN: The durable cap and barrel will survive toolboxes, backpacks, or anywhere you might stash this pen. The reversible cap extends the pen to a standard length for comfortable writing.
– PROPRIETARY INK: The ink and delivery system used exclusively in Rite in the Rain Refills will write without skipping in extremely wet conditions far better than other comparable all-weather pens.
– RITE IN THE RAIN NOTEBOOKS: The most ideal pen for Rite in the Rain weatherproof notebooks.