Black, MultiCam, Ranger Green
PLATATAC S&M ZIPPERED ADMIN POUCH
The PLATATAC S&M Zippered Admin Pouch is a large, low-profile admin pouch designed for plate carrier and chest rig use so that you can store and organise all your field administration needs in one location.
Due to its low profile, the S&M Zippered Admin Pouch excels when placed above a magazine placard plate carrier as it does not impede access to magazines. It can also be placed in front of the magazines if a PTT/SPR is used.
The front of the pouch features a colour-matched Velcro loop field, perfect for IFF, callsign or other patches. The field has two 1-column (40mm) x 4-row PALS fields on either side perfect for attaching a small light or to weave in Cyalumes.
The front zippered pocket is large enough to fit a PLATATAC All Weather Notebook, small maps, aerial imagery, or other small admin items. With a dual-zippered opening, the main pocket offers the end user a wide range of organisational capacity and adaptability. Three elastic pockets along the back of the pouch are perfect for securing admin items. A mesh divider aids in organising and securing loose items.
The MOLLE attachment straps are made from a single piece of laser-cut Ultracomp fabric. It is a lightweight, flexible & strong alternative to traditional Webbing MOLLE straps.
– Low profile, lightweight, adaptable
– Large Velcro field for ANF or Callsign patch
– Two 1×4 PALS fields for Cyalume etc.
– Front zippered pocket
– Large dual-zippered pocket with internal elastic and mesh pocket organisation
– Buttonhole drainage
– YKK Zips with heat-shrunk paracord pulls
Weight & Dimensions
– Weight: 150grams
– Dimensions: 220mm (w) x 150mm (h) x 20mm (D)
– Requires Four PALS Columns. Attaches horizontally
– Outer Fabric: 500d Cordura
– Blue Force Gear Ultracomp Laminate
– Omega Mesh
– YKK Zips
– Elastic: Mil-W-5664
– Hook and Loop: Mil-Spec AA-A 55126