Black, Coyote Brown Khaki, MultiCam
2XL, Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small
PLATATAC SICC BELT MKIII
The SICC Belt Mk3 is the newest version of the classic and much-lauded rigger-style SICC belt.
The SICC Belt MK3 was built to be a versatile stable platform for first-line load carriage.
The SICC Belt Mk3 can be used a standalone trouser belt or duty belt, or by utilising the hook velcro on the inside of the belt, it will integrate with the other platforms in the SICC belt range to make a multi-layer belt system that can be used in several different configurations depending on mission requirements.
– Made from one piece of 1 3/4? (44mm) Mil-W-4088, Type 13 Nylon webbing
– Austri-Alpine Cobra quick-release adjustable buckle
– 2 x rows of 1/2″ webbing to attach MOLLE/PALS compatible pouches
– Rigid enough to ensure stability for holsters and pouches
– Nylon Cordura wrapped hard sewn point for safety lanyard, helo strop etc.
Measurements reflect the minimum and maximum adjustment lengths.