PLATATAC DELTA MEDIC PACK V2
The Platatac Delta Medic Pack 2 is the improved version to Platatac’s previous Delta Medic pack.
With the requirement for First Responder and Trauma kits becoming an increasing priority due to operational environments, Platatac has developed a First Responder kit with the operator in mind.
The Delta Medic Pack 2 is a reduction in size from our Kilo Medic pack. The Delta Medic was designed to be a lightweight and smaller option, so as not to suck up room, when space is critical. The kit is designed to fit lifesaving essentials such as chest seals, airways, IV bags, dressings and a BVM.
Retention loops and mesh dividers allow the operator to organise the kit to their team or personal requirements so as to ensure that lifesaving equipment is where you need it when you need it.
With versatility a must, The Delta Medic Pack 2 features two belt loops with quick release side buckles, a shoulder strap for ease of carriage when exiting vehicles. Additional attachments are provided to connect the Pack to a belt, backpack or other MOLLE enables platforms.
Two external side pockets and two tourniquet holders feature in front while on the lid a Velcro trauma shears holder and pocket included. On the bottom a stash away Blaze Orange sheet, for Aerial Identification in the event of a dust off.
The Delta Medic is constructed from lightweight 500d Cordura Tactical Nylon, Milspec Mesh, Double Zipper Pull YKK Zippers and FASTEX hardware.
Medical Kit and accessories not included.
— Multiple harness options
– Removable waist belt with fastex closure
– Removable Fastex quick release belt sandwich (clips Velcro? onto your preexisting belt. simply un-clip the pack from your belt.)
– Belt/Shoulder strap sleeve (sleeve in Delta Medic Pack allows for a large bandoleer style belt/strap)
– MOLLE compatible mounting
– Full external MOLLE attachment points
– Glove/ CASEVACscards pocket (top of lid)
– 2 x tourniquet holders
– 2 x Pockets on each side
– MOLLE on each side of the tourniquet holders (3 x Rows, 2 x Columns)
– Sheath for trauma shears with Velcro closure (top of lid)
– 1x External Velcro? pocket with attached pullout hi-vis panel to aid with CASEVACs (bottom of the pack)
— Internal organisation pockets and elastic
– Elastic loops on top of the lid for items such as oropharyngeal and clamps etc, (3 x Rows, 4 x Columns)
– 1 x large mesh pocket with Velcro? closure (lid side)
– 1 x medium mesh pocket with Velcro? closure (in front)
– 3 x large elastic loops for bandages etc (on lid side mesh pocket)
– 2 x small mesh pockets with elastic cord
– Enough room to carry respirator
— Double stitched and bartacked on all major seams
— YKK zippers
— Drainage grommets
– Weight 0.87kg
– 6.9 litres
– 37cm (W) x 17cm (H) x 15cm (D)