|Dimensions||Array × Array × Array cm|
|Boot Size UK||
10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 11.5 UK, 12 UK, 13 UK, 14 UK, 15 UK, 4 UK, 4.5 UK, 5 UK, 5.5 UK, 6 UK, 6.5 UK, 7 UK, 7.5 UK, 8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK
LOWA Z-6S GTX BOOTS
Rugged, multi-function boots designed for demanding missions, while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain.
– Our patented PU MONOWRAP® construction keeps weight down, support up. This unique frame construction also features a special medial sole wrap for protection against abrasion while rappelling.
– Extra-rugged 2.0MM SPLIT LEATHER provides durability in harsh conditions, while perfed leather improves the breathability of the very breathable Gore-Tex lining.
– CLOSED LIGHT METAL HOOKS allow for speed lacing, meet jump boot requirements.
– Uppers: 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability
– Closed Light Metal Hooks: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely
– LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
– Midsole: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support
– Stabiliser: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability
– Footbed: Climate Control footbed
– Outsole: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling
– Last: ATC Enhanced
– Uppers: Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura- 2.00mm
– Lining: GORE-TEX®
– Midsole: PU with Monowrap
– Stabiliser: Stiff nylon
– Footbed: Climate Control
– Outsole: LOWA Cross Duty
– Weight: 1330grams/pair size 8
** UK SIZING **
1 review for LOWA Z-6S GTX BOOTS
There are no reviews yet.