Coyote OP, Dark Brown, Desert
|Boot Size UK||
10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 11.5 UK, 12 UK, 13 UK, 14 UK, 15 UK, 6 UK, 6.5 UK, 7 UK, 7.5 UK, 8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK
LOWA Z-6S GTX C
The certified version of the multi-talented boot for many different missions: With the Z-6S GTX C, LOWA has created a very comfortable boot that is both very functional and lightweight.
It is perfect for missions performed on challenging terrains and for marches with medium-heavy backpacks.
– Uppers: 2.0mm Hydrophobic split leather and Cordura provides durability in harsh conditions. Perforations on the lateral side assist hot weather performance and breathability
– Closed Light Metal Hooks: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely
– LINING: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
– Midsole: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support
– Stabiliser: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability
– Footbed: Climate Control footbed
– Outsole: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling
– Upper: Split Leather/Fabric
– Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort — Tech Performance
– Insole: ATC
– Midsole: Double Injection DuraPU
– Outsole: LOWA TACTICAL Z TRAC
– Weight: 665 g/Single Shoe
– Country of Origin: Slovakia
– Duty Boot Certification: EN ISO 20347: 2012, meeting code 02 WR SRA F0 CI HI HRO
** UK SIZING **
1 review for LOWA Z-6S GTX C
There are no reviews yet.