|Boot Size UK||
10 UK, 10.5 UK, 11 UK, 11.5 UK, 12 UK, 13 UK, 14 UK, 15 UK, 6.5 UK, 7 UK, 7.5 UK, 8 UK, 8.5 UK, 9 UK, 9.5 UK
LOWA Z-6N GTX C
This new collection of rugged multi-function boots is designed for demanding missions while carrying heavy packs over varied and extreme terrain.
Lightweight and stable, these boots offer the walking comfort of light hiking boots, yet with the support and protection of backpacking boots.
C – The C version of the Z-6S refers to the safety certification of these boots, which covers Certifications O2 HI CI FO HRO SRA.
Apart from the height, the features on Z-6S GTX are identical with Z-8S GTX.
N – stands for Nubuck leather
– Uppers: Extra rugged 2.0mm Hydrophobic Nubuck leather and Cordura provides durability in harsh conditions
– Closed Light Metal Hooks: Allow for speed lacing and meeting jump boot requirements. High abrasion resistant laces for smooth gliding through the eyelets whilst securing the knot safely
– Lining: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining (lightweight Vision 3ly lining, Gore’s most breathable lining for extended comfort even in warmer conditions)
– Midsole: Our patented PU Monowrap construction keeps the boot lightweight while providing maximum support
– Stabiliser: The reasonably stiff full length nylon integrated stabiliser provides very good stability
– Footbed: Climate Control footbed
– Outsole: LOWA Cross Duty rubber outsole combines good grip with low abrasion. The outsole has a reinforced medial arch area for protection against abrasion while rappelling
– Last: ATC Enhanced
– Uppers: Nubuck leather and Cordura- 2.00mm
– Lining: GORE-TEX
– Midsole: PU with Monowrap
– Stabiliser: Stiff Nylon
– Footbed: Climate Control
– Outsole: LOWA Cross Duty
– Weight: 1392grams/pair size 8
There are no reviews yet.