Coyote (Dark), Coyote Tan/Khaki (Light), Desert Sand
|Boot Size US||
5.5 US, 10 US, 10.5 US, 11 US, 11.5 US, 12 US, 12.5 US, 13 US, 14 US, 15 US, 5 US, 6 US, 6.5 US, 7 US, 7.5 US, 8 US, 8.5 US, 9 US, 9.5 US
Garmont T8 Multi Terrain Combat Boot
Wear them with confidence. The T8 Multi-Terrain is an official ADF CAF-approved boots.
The Garmont T8 Multi-Terrain boot is designed for the user who needs power and agility on any terrain. With its Super Vibrum sole, this tactical footwear offers maximum traction, superior stability and shock reduction to provide solid performance even in the most challenging conditions. Featuring a combination of hiking and trail running technology, this shoe features a tapered Nylon woven footboard which has been custom designed with an innovative insole to ensure maximum comfort while providing enhanced protection.
– Super Vibrum sole for maximum traction, stability and maximum shock reduction in most environments or surfaces.
– Constructed from a tapered Nylon woven footboard with a custom designed insole.
– Foot bed cup system that makes the boot work with the rest of your body providing superior stability and reducing stress on the ankles and knees.
– Entry way is constructed from a swept back concept to allow a snug, comfortable, fully supported fit without all the unnecessary padding.
– Upper is constructed from abrasion resistant, split grain leather combined with DD Diamesh for excellent breathing and ventilation.
– Zero optical refraction hardware with roller bearing and hook less rigging proof hardware that make the T8 operate flawlessly in all operating environments whether is be ground or airborne operations.
– Foot bed cup system and heel retention strapping system facilitate maximum stability and support in nearly all conditions and environments.
– Lightweight, rugged and durable construction – performs in all conditions.
– Dries rapidly in amphibious or extremely wet climates.
– Quad stitching.
– Heavy-duty but lightweight outer.
Weight: Only 0.7kg