Olive Drab, Tan
ATWOOD 5/32″ BUNGEE SHOCK CORD
Shock / Bungee cords are incredibly versatile and have so many great uses for holding items together.
Use bungee cords to bundle firewood, extension cords, hoses, lawn and garden tools, Boating, Hauling, and more!
Bungee cords are great for camping. Use them to secure sleeping bags, camp pads, tarps, banners, backpacks, rain flies, cargo nets, air mattresses, and fishing tackle.
– Diameter – 5/32″ (4mm)
– Stretched Diameter – 1/8” ( 3.1mm )
– Tensile Strength – 150 lb. (68 kg)
– Weight (oz/100ft) – 8oz (227g)
– Stranded Natural Rubber Core
– Strong shock absorption
– Abrasion Resistant Sheath
– UV Resistant
– Color will not run or bleed
– Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.