ADA ONE299 Adjustable Pack Frame
Over recent years, the profile of the warfighter has changed to include a larger contingent of female servicewomen, as well as a broader size demographic of personnel.
In response to this evolution the ONE299 frame was developed – an adjustable backpack frame that accommodates the smallest 1 percentile user to the largest 99 percentile – and everyone in between by using five easily adjustable configurations.
The frame is rigid in areas to provide a strong platform for large loads whilst designed to allow torsional movements in areas increasing comfort on long marches. The patented lumbar area provides increased stand-off, weight distribution and integrates with Body Armour Systems allowing ballistic plates on the rear carrier to fit into the frame, bringing the modern soldier closer to a truly integrated combat system.
– Provides 115 mm of vertical adjustability (413 to 528 mm total height)
– 5 size configurations
– Accommodates the 1 st to 99 th percentile user
– Total weight of 860 grams/ 1.9lb
– Secure release system
– Multiple pack mounting slots on frame to ingrate with COTS/ MOTS solutions
– Patented Lumbar Support for increased comfort and standoff.
– Integrates with plate carrier allowing back pack to fit within the standoff cavity
– Moulded polymer construction for strength
– Environmental stabilises
Availability: In stock