Black, Kangaroo, Ranger Green
5.11 Rush 100 Backpack
5.11 has built its first true deployment bag that not only meets the needs of modern servicemen and servicewomen but also offers the top-notch versatility and reliability that their professions require.
Designed for superior performance, this heavy-duty pack is made to withstand all the elements. Its hydration-compatible design makes it easy to keep up your energy levels, while its modularity gives you maximum flexibility as conditions shift throughout a mission.
With its detachable side pouches and adjustable shoulder straps, you can go from a full backpack to a convenient shoulder bag in no time. Its spacious first-grabs pocket ensures that whatever you need is always within reach and includes a fleece-lined eyewear pocket to keep your glasses secure during any mission. The Rush100’s spacious 60-litre volume can easily transport all of your essential gear with ease and comfort. The adjustable, removable waist belt ensures stability and evenly distributes weight for long walks or treks.
Its adjustable shoulder straps and load lifters offer superior support, while the custom flat aluminium frame provides rigidity, ergonomics and load transfer. It also features horizontal fibreglass rods that provide durable reinforcement and torsional rigidity. The dual compression straps with Duraflex Autolock buckles ensure that you can store all of your essential gear securely during those long field operations.
– 5.11’s signature Center Line design
– Front admin compartment with internal zippered and slip pockets
– Lower compartment with exchangeable volume into the main compartment
– Dual removable side pouches convert to shoulder bag
– Dual side pass-through panels
– Lower straps and gear loops for compression, cargo storage or convertible side pouch shoulder strap
– 270deg zip opening main compartment with internal hydration loop and sleeve
– Top zippered pocket with fleece-lined eyewear/media pocket
– Adjustable torso shoulder strap system with quick release and load lifters (17″-21″ Torso)
– Custom aluminium and fibreglass frame transfers the load to the waist belt
– Removable padded waist belt with web MOLLE for gear attachment: S/M 30″-36″ Hip, L/XL 35″-45″ Hip
– Dual compression straps with Autolock no-slip buckles
– 6×1 name tape and 3×3 loop panel
– External web MOLLE, Rush Tier compatible
– Drain hole
– 500D Nylon (main)
– 1050D Nylon (base)
– 28.5″H x 11.0″L x 10.25″
– 3661 cubic inch / 60-litre total capacity
– Torso Heights: 17″-21″
– S/M Belt: 30″-36″ Hip
– L/XL Belt: 35″-45″ Hip
– Weight: 2.6 kg