5.11 FIELD WATCH 2.0
Our popular Field Watch has been upgraded, retaining all the best features while adding phosphorescent Super-LumiNova hour and second hands for readability in dark conditions, along with an easy-to-see date window.
Topped with a scratch-resistant mineral crystal and water resistant to 330 feet, this Japanese-movement watch shuns the abuse of hard use. A unidirectional ratcheting dive bezel with a lume marker tracks elapsed time. The stainless-steel case with IP finish stands up to your rugged use. A nylon NATO band securely anchors this watch in place. you’ll want to wear the Field Watch 2.0 for years. Imported.
– Case Size: 44mm
– Stainless steel case with matte Ion Plated finish
– Stainless steel screw-in case back
– Nato band: 22mm width
– Scratch/chip resistant mineral crystal display
– Luminous hour, minute and second hands
– Date window
– Unidirectional ratcheting dive bezel
– WR 100 meters/330 feet/ 10 atmospheres