|Dimensions||Array × Array × Array cm|
|Boot Size US||
10 US, 10.5 US, 11 US, 11.5 US, 12 US, 13 US, 14 US, 15 US, 4 US, 5 US, 6 US, 6.5 US, 7 US, 7.5 US, 8 US, 8.5 US, 9 US, 9.5 US
Regular, Wide, Women's
5.11 ATAC 2.0 8″ BOOT
$149.99 – $160.00
The world’s leading public safety personnel boot just got promoted!
Combining superior toughness and durability with increased lightweight comfort, the 5.11 ATAC 2.0 8” Boot ensures your feet are ready for any task you take on. It features a new airflow tongue construction that increases breathability. At the same time, the full-length dual durometer Ortholite footbed offers extra cushion and shock absorption to keep your feet feeling cool, dry and comfortable all day long.
Crafted with a full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper, and shock mitigation system, this boot provides superior ruggedness, durability and solid performance – you can count on it no matter the terrain or environment! For even more comfortability and flexibility, this boot has an Achilles heel flex zone which gives your feet extra range of motion without compromising support.
Features and Benefits:
– Ortholite® full-length dual-density insole with a bottom layer of Ortholite® X25 foam for better cushioning and rebound with a top layer of Ortholite® Lazy recovery foam for a custom, comfortable fit.
– Breathable tongue construction to allow maximum airflow
– Hidden knife pocket
– YKK® side zipper for easy on and off
– Achilles flex zone for better manoeuvrability
– Polishable full-grain leather toe
– Leather and Nylon upper material for better durability
– 5.11® ATAC midsole and outsole with Shock mitigation system™
– Agion® antimicrobial treatment on lining
1 review for 5.11 ATAC 2.0 8″ BOOT
There are no reviews yet.